Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Be aware of your present!

"What then is time? If no one asks me, I know: if I wish to explain it to one that asked me, I know not." – St. Augustine


Let’s think a little bit about the time…the past, the present and the future…

The past is something that already happened, can be ages ago, years ago or even one second ago, it was once what we called present, I can say that I’m writing it but every moment that I type a letter, in the present, it turns to past and the next letter that I will going to type, in the future, will be present and it will be past again. It is so fast that we sometimes even notice it.

I’m sure that you already thought about it but I brought it because most of the time we are so fixed about what happened in our past or what is going to happen in our future that we do not realize that we need to be focus and more aware about the present and what we are doing with our life, now, in this exact moment. If we are able to do the right things in our present we are not going to regret it (the past) and we will be able to create something good for our future…think about it.



Ps: When I started to write it I had no idea how it was going to finish. It was my present. Now that I wrote it became my past and now is your time to make my future writing your comments and becoming my friend in facebook. What then is time?

No comments:

Post a Comment