Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do you believe in destiny?

“Destiny refers to a predetermined course of events.[1] It may be conceived as a predetermined future, whether in general or of an individual. It is a concept based on the belief that there is a fixed natural order to the cosmos.” - Wikipedia


“Destiny is seen as a sequence of events that is inevitable and unchangeable.” – Wikipedia

If that is true is your destiny to read what I’m writing right now … It’s sound weird or maybe magic, you started your computer with no idea that you would find my words and thoughts and by magic here you are reading it… but I would like to make my point here, and if it was not destiny but the choices that you made that brought you here…it was your choices that put you closer to this website and before you realize you were reading my words and now you are wondering; Was it destiny or choice?

I will give my opinion in the next post, for now I would like to see your comments.

Be my friend here and at facebook, destiny or choice? We will see…

My thoughts, now is your turn. What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I believe a person creates their own destiny by making the choices they make in life. Your destiny changes every day. A person that was raised in poverty is not destined to live in poverty throughout their life. By choice they can choose to rise above that and become whoever they want to be. And just like Silentvoice8 I agree that every thing in life happens for a reason. But it is ultimately the individuals choices that paves the path of the their destiny. If a person is depressed they have a choice to pull themselves up and out of it. Or they can stay and become more deeply depressed. In which the two choices have completely different outcomes. Which in turn shall change their destiny. Everyone everyday has to make choices. And it is those choices that I believe we make our destinies what they are. By choice I have turned on my computer and ended up reading this article. Then deciding to comment on it. By choice I have set the course of my destiny for this moment in time. Thank you for such a mind searching question. Makes you think, or it did me.

    Posted by TxLittlebit on May 11th, 2011 at 3:17AM
    at http://www.experienceproject.com

    ReplyDelete