Sunday, May 1, 2011

Your future is already written!?

“Neo: But if you already know, how can I make a choice?


The Oracle: Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now.” From the movie Matrix.

Your future is already written. Is it so hard to believe? When you woke up this morning your day was written and you could not change anything…Please do not get me wrong, you are the one that created it, you made the choices that end up with your day as it was.

I know that it can sound a little bit crazy but the Relativity Theory of Einstein can explain it … that past, present and future all exist simultaneously …

You can image the time as a line, past, present and future as the diagram below:




Now you can image that at this exact moment you are living your past, present and future simultaneously … based on the choices that you made…so make sure to do it wisely as your thoughts.

Be my friend here and at facebook, destiny or choice? We will see…

My thoughts, now is your turn. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment