Sunday, July 8, 2012

Life Is an Experience!

When Alexander, the great, looked around, from the top of his horse, he stopped and cried, there were nothing else to be conquered.

If this story is true or not I will not be able to say, but the lesson learned I can.

As I always say, life is an experience that needs to be lived every moment and to do so, we have to pass for many paths to fulfill our dreams. Think for just one moment that all of yours dreams come true, that we do not need anything else, how your life would be? Great for sure, but and now what to do? Where to go? What to conquer next? Life only have a meaning if you keep achieving your goals and setting another ones, more challenging or not.

Be my friend here and at facebook, destiny or choice? We will see…

My thoughts, now is your turn. What do you think?

If you liked it, please share it with your friends. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment