Saturday, October 27, 2012

You only need your thoughts to be happy


I would like to do a test with you. Please think about 3 things that you really want in your life? …Now I would like to ask you, why you want these 3 things? I might guess that your answer would be happiness. Most people say it. Happiness is the ultimate goal of almost everybody and everything, but happiness is not an object, you cannot touch it, you cannot smell it, you cannot see it but somehow certain things make you happy and others make you sad. So, happiness is a feeling and feelings are only perceived by your brain, and if it is in your brain, we only need thoughts to be happy, right thoughts. Maybe and I said just maybe, we can be happy without anything, except our thoughts.
My thoughts, now it is your turn. What do you think?

Be my friend here and at Facebook, destiny or choice? We will see…

If you liked it, please share it with your friends. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment